Specific Terms and Conditions in relation to Covid19.
- Customers will agree to help us abide by the rules put in place for social distancing.
- Currently we are not allowed to open our changing rooms for customer use. (phase 1 and 2).
- In the unlikely event of a rescue/emergency we will obviously reserve the right to breach these rules if needs be.
- Any bookings made by the customer for a future date will be refunded by us in full should there be in any changes to the road map which may effect bookings made.
Our normal Terms and Conditions.
- For lessons in a group all kids should be aged 8 or over and able to swim.
- Students must abide by instructions set out by coaches at all times, specifically in relation to safety.
- We are not responsible for personal belongings left at our changing rooms.
- We reserve the right to cancel a lesson at any time due to adverse unsafe conditions. Full refunds will be given in the case of us cancelling a booking for any reason.
Cancelation of lessons:
If a customer cancels a lesson in advance refunds are given as follows:
1. more than one weeks notice: full refund.
2. 48hrs - one week 50% refund.
3. less than 48hrs : no refund.
If we are able to fill the slot at short notice we are more than happy to fully refund at any time.