If your determined to get your surfing off to a quick start, the weekend course is for you. 3 lessons over the weekend means a lot of water time so you are sure to get a good grounding in the basics.
After 3 lessons we will have popping up to your feet in ONE go and you will be starting to learn how to turn your surfboard and look towards catching ‘green waves’.
2 Lessons on Saturday (morning and afternoon) and one on Sunday.
- Covers all the basics: from warm-up, to paddling, to catching waves and standing.
- Popping to your feet up in one go…yes ‘one’ go, no knees here
- Learning how to turn your surfboard.
- Catching green waves
- Important surf safety and of course
- Your own qualified and experienced surf coach
The week course is a step up and covers the lot. 5 consecutive days means close to 10 hours spent in the water in one week. This is a lot of time to get your technique right, perfect in fact and really get your new found surfing journey into top gear. If you are local or visiting kerry for a longer period then it is really worthwile to take a week long course.
Includes ALL the above in our weekend course Plus
- Understanding where waves come from.
- How to read weather charts and interpret surf forecasts.
- much much more than we can include here!