Kingdomwaves Surf School Terms and Conditions.
• When booking a course a deposit or full amount must be payed to guarantee place. A declaration form must be filled in and completed before a person can take part in any course. This can be done at the beach. Kingdomwaves Surf School do not accept any liability for loss caused by failure to complete the declaration form.
• Any cancellations or changes to your bookings must be made at least one week before course date.Refunds for cancellations are as follows:
1 week or more from the course start date= full refund.
less than 1 week = 50% refund.
• Kingdomwaves Surf School assumes no liability in respect of personal injury, loss damage or third party
claims which occur through no fault of its own or its instructors.
•I have declared any medical conditions that may affect mine or others safety whilst participating and accept that Kingdomwaves Surf School do not accept any responsibility for any conditions not disclosed.
• I agree to abide by all decisions and adhere to all instructions that Kingdomwaves Surf School staff and
instructors make whilst under their supervision. This includes sea-related conditions beyond Kingdomwaves Surf School’s control (flat days; fog; dangerous sea conditions etc). In this case, should a course/lesson be cancelled, a credit note will be issued which is valid for one year from the date of cancellation. No refund will be issued.
• Permission is given for participants contact details to be entered into the Kingdomwaves Surf School
data base and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988. This information will not be forwarded to third parties.