Whether you’re an individual determined to get up on that wave, a group of friends or family wanting your own personal surfing experience, or a more experienced surfer needing some feedback on technique, our private surf lessons give you that extra attention to detail and a dedicated coach to work with.
We’ll set some goals, determine your current level, and if you’re an absolute beginner we’ll get you safely up and onto your first wave a lot quicker than in a group session. If you’ve been surfing before, we’ll help you move onto the next steps a lot faster by focusing on technique, board control and bringing out your natural ability.
- Beginners who’ve been bitten by the surfing bug and want to improve fast.
- Kids who are showing talent or who respond better to one-to-one learning.
- Families wanting to stay as a group.
- Work groups up for a bit of bonding.
- Party groups who want to keep the fun rolling.
- Intermediate surfers keen to sharpen their skills and learn to surf alone.